Dating a working class Englishman
Posted on January 8, 2013 by yankeebean
Behold! One of the most popular search terms that people are using to find us at the moment – ‘Dating a working class Englishman’. This must mean two things:
- There are a lot of working class English men out there getting some action
- There are a lot of confused women out there dating them and Googling them
I’m sorry to say that I’ve never dated a working class Englishman. In fact, I tried to date mostly gay men until I was 17, so I’m probably the opposite of an expert.
HOWEVER! I bet we have some readers that can provide some hints and tips that can come in handy when you’re dating your lovely working class Brit.
Consider this an invitation. I’d love to hear about any of the following from all you lovely readers:
- What are quirky things that your working class Englishman does?
- What are his friends like? How do they get along?
- What does he do for fun?
- How is he in the bedroom? (ooOOOOOOooooo!)
- Is he a good kisser?
- How did you meet your working class Englishman?
- What was the first thing you thought when you met him?
- What made you decided that he was the guy for you?
I can honestly say – I’m freaking EXCITED to hear what you have to say. And I can promise that you’re not alone because people are searching for this information. You’ll be donating your knowledge to a good cause.