fastest-way-to-a-mans-heart

An English man looking for a woman – If only I could put him on Ebay

Posted on October 1, 2009 by yankeebean

yankeebeanIf there’s one thing I’ve learned from writing this blog with my fellow sass-pots it’s that American women want a big ol’ hunka hunka burnin’ English love.

Well, if that’s true, then I’ve struck gold – I’ve found a lovely English guy that’s lookin’ fo’ luuuuurve.

I don’t mean for me.  Nononononono, I’m ubertaken – but I’d run outta fingers pretty quickly if I tried to count the American ladies I know that are looking for some crumpet.

But there’s not a single flippin’ thing I can do about it!  I certainly can’t ‘out him’ on this blog – can you even imagine?  I feel like I could make a fortune if I put him on Ebay :D

I did flat-out tell him that, if he wanted to be surrounded by interested women, he should go to America.  He wasn’t convinced…

Keep the faith, lovely American ladies!!  Single English dudes are out there – this one is a musician and he lives in the South West, but that’s all I can say without feeling like a pimp :)

1. Marcia May 31, 2010 at 3:29 am

I guess I’ve just answered my own question!!
    Anyway this is for Gary if you’re still looking, try the following sites:

Afroromance
    Plenty of Fish
    Deckchair dating

Good Luck

(I’ve just figured out why I couldn’t post – I was including the links to the sites in my message)

2. austin mace May 15, 2010 at 8:14 am

i have loved american, jewish,muslim,french,and english men.i am willing to love the right sweet englishman…i now am hoping to settle down and build something very great and beautiful. he must be spritual and fun, earn good money, have many virtues. he should be as much like a renassiance man as possible…perhaps a hurt, talented divorcee…austin

3. Gary (England) May 15, 2010 at 4:54 am

Hello,

I just came across this as I was trying to find a way I could possibly get talking to and maybe date and American Lady. I had experience of doing the ‘net’ thing and got really close to an American lady however, she unfortunately passed away but I would like to try again.

I am just wondering if anybody could give me some advice if there is maybe a dating /networking site that is out there where i could possibly go to?

Hope that’s ok,

Gary

4. Marcia March 26, 2010 at 7:16 am

I’ll be looking for a hunk when I move there!! ;-) )

Planning on relocating to Eastbourne/ East Sussex (but not for a couple of years though)

Although I was born in London, I consider myself a ‘ US Jam English Woman’ (a combination of American, Jamaican and English) (LOL)

I can’t wait to start my life in a new place, in new surroundings and with new people.

I’ll be learning about England as if it was my first time. (technically it will feel that way since I left London at 18 years old. (22 years ago)

5. Sophia March 25, 2010 at 12:08 pm

I recently dated a British man and I find them to be pompous, arrogant and sexually insulting.

There are too many rude manners to write about. They are after sex faster than American men, if you can believe that!

After our first date, he made me walk across a parking lot at midnight and couldn’t believe I asked him to drive me across the lot to my car, where he was exiting anyway, directly pass my car. I don’t care about cultural differences, and knows to walk a lady at night to a car.

and the date was fun and he had fun, yet he still was that stupid. He was very sexual in nature and seemed to use his British charm bullsh*t to play me. what a joke.

6. CanadianSweetie February 10, 2010 at 10:27 pm

haha recently stumbled upon this blog and I am mighty impressed. I am a Canadian recently moved over here and have found some of the differences between England and North America baffling. I really appreciate the humour!

And in the South West you say? I’ll keep my eyes open! ;-)

7. Steve Shawcross October 3, 2009 at 7:20 pm

I’m sure you lovely ladies (the ones that are single!) will have been queuing up; you come across as really sweet, charming, bubbly, funny and clever.

And there are many British guys out there who find American fascinating– even exotic!

So I wish all you single ladies hereon the best of luck… not that you’ll need it!

8. Jennifer October 1, 2009 at 12:37 pm

Love It! I didn’t know I was looking for the hunka hunka British guy until I met him in Vegas back in April now I can’t imagine my life without him. It just happens ;-)
    You are right though my friends see pictures and say “Wow does he have any single friends” and they haven’t even heard any of then speak so it’s not all about the accent.