13 little reasons to love America
Posted on July 19, 2009 by peacefulyorkshire
- Bath and Body Works (Jo Malone, the Body Shop, and Boots are just not the same).
- Butter Rum Life Savers.
- Wet and Wild cosmetics (always thought that name was a bit dodgy, even at age12!).
- Crazy fitness trends like ‘Singles Yoga’ classes and ‘The Shred’ that you can sample.
- Unashamed self-help shows like Oprah and Dr. Phil.
- Ordering huge healthy salads at restaurants that are meant to be the main course to offset the next item
- Girl Scout cookies, especially those Samoas. Thin Mints!
- Men in baseball caps. I never thought I would write that one!
- Drive-thru everything (prescriptions, donuts, Starbucks, dry cleaning, banking, wedding chapels…)
- Beyonce and her bootylicious dancing, and Sasha Fierce persona.
- American top 40 (shame about Casey Kasem retiring though).
- American feminism including publications like Bust, Ms. and Bitch.
- Tar-jay designer gear at normal human being prices.