Mr. English Delight, the average Joe, Jack or Jeffrey

Posted on November 14, 2008 by peacefulyorkshire

yahooavatar15It seems like American women love to talk about why they think dating a British man will be sexy. When I talk to all my friends back in the States it’s a frequent topic that arises.

Oh it would just be heaven to have a British Man to be with, they gripe, as they drool over a Hugh Grant/David Beckham/Colin Firth fantasy. You are sooo lucky, to have Mr. Chill, they say.

Not to gloat, but I have found a nice piece of heaven with Mr. Chill, admittedly.

mr-averageBut if all those American women were given the list to the left (from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-492872/So-THIS-Britains-Mr-Average.html would us Yankee gals still get our knickers in a twist?

Look around you single American ladies, you just may find your piece of English Delight– in a Ford Fiesta near you!

1. Cinda January 16, 2009 at 4:04 pm

okay now I have strange question, hope you can help…my ex is giving me static about taking my daughter to England…he won’t let me take her until I have a uk criminal background check done on my englishman…do any of you have any ideas where I might get one done? I’ve looked on the internet and there are bunches of services but not sure that any of them are legitimate…any help?

2. pacificyorkshirebird November 15, 2008 at 4:05 pm

Maybe the British men love the Yankee ladies because it gives them an excuse to take an extra foreign holiday every year. My fiance’s idea of a perfect honeymoon would be a classic American road trip from coast to coast.

3. yankeebean November 14, 2008 at 5:23 pm

Absolutely! But he likes brussel sprouts, he must be an original :D

4. peacefulyorkshire November 14, 2008 at 3:25 pm

More importantly, does he think that he is a good driver to drive your “average” car? hehe ;)

5. yankeebean November 14, 2008 at 9:02 am

We totally have a Ford Fiesta! :D

6. peacefulyorkshire January 18, 2009 at 5:24 pm

Sorry, I can’t help with that one…